Saturday, April 16, 2011

Merentas Desa

Today Merentas Desa at Taman Kepong Metopolitan ... Siao Eh ==
Very lucky Kok Shen fetch me go..
Bus ?? HamHo =.=

Weather bad today.. Just up Karak Highway then rain..
Already reach there just abit rain only ..
We reach there sit on the car and wait for people come =.=

**Haiz.. Let me saw make me sadly and bad mood scene**

Just now Lee Bok Gui go ask principal want stop the activity .. Then he come back say principal persist say The rain will stop ! =.="
Then Chandran say you bring him walk around see how =.=
They say principal don't want us back earlier so change location to there =.=

SKIP***

Damn fuck this year.. Cant believe I get Top10 last year ! I think top20 also dont have !!
Form 5 girl almost want reach end point I only reach !!
Last year my behind is so less people.. This year reach end point is so many people backing !!
So hard to run ! .. The lake is so big make us saw like so long distance..
Its too many slope there !! and a lot of people block too ... But cant said is them block me..
Even they are block me I also cant win !
Stamina still OK .. But my leg muscle be rigidity when run! Just short distance !!
I dint do any Exercise or Activity this year.. No basketball , No Badminton .. So , Weak !

Thanks who is cheer me when I'm run >.< ` And felt sorry for them I cant get good result ..

The weather is so high today ??
Before run, rain .. Stop already then only start run .. After run ... RAIN AGAIN !!!
And also after I change my cloth then only rain !!! Fuck !!
No penyampaian , no persembahan... All Stop !
Lucky dint take bus back... All stand outside the bus and wait the driver .. All complain 99 !!
I tumpang Yet Kang umbrella and go toilet meet Yee and Xiong to wait Kok Shen come fetch us..

Afterthat.... WCG ~~ =.=

Until 3PM only back home
6PM only sleep ....
After sleep the leg is pain =.=

Is it a lie ??




Congratulation to you
Chukka hae

No comments:

Post a Comment